Instagram

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Majestic Hotel K.L / High Tea


My first English Experience at Colonial Cafe, Majestic Hotel K.L. :D My dad suggested to bring us to Majestic for high tea to celebrate my birthday. Since I have never had High Tea before.. (Yes, I'm super lame, I know.. !)
All along I thought high tea was just a sweet snack , ( generally, I prefer eating savoury food !) so when my dad suggested, I was not really into it ! but I was so wrong ! The food was more than a person could eat and it was super filling & best of all they serve savoury food !! YAYYYY!


(picture taken from google.)

High tea was at 3pm, but I was glued to the TV and I had very little time picking out my outfit. My outfit was not the lease bit proper for the place ! Too street style with my cat ears hat ! hahaha.. everyone was starring at me when we came in ! LOL ! I should have wore something more posh ! But awwhh well ! Still gonna ootd for you guys ! ( cause i don't care ! XD )







 "YEAH" shirt from time square |  Leather (PVC) skirt from time square | Cat ears hat from Online shop | Shoes from H&M

Just looking at my outfit seems okay.. But you haven't see the place yet..
when I reached the cafe, I was face palming myself from the inside !!  T.T







Now do you understand what I mean when I said I didn't wear to appropriate !  hahhahaha..  




High tea is served !
The actually served a pot of tea individually.. No need to share ><  hahhaa..


 Scones ! :D  Yummmmmm~
 The scones was served with jam & cream ! 







Savoury food.. My favourite !  :DDDD

I ate so much.. until we had to bungkus back the left overs ! The food is really yummy and the environment is so peaceful.. 
I would definitely recommend you to try this place out if you are a High tea person.. (or even if you're not, like me, It might just convert you into a high tea person ! hahahha.. *wink

Really appreciate my dad spending time and money to bring us to such a nice place for my birthday. Cause i'm only 20 ! (yes, ONLY 20 ! no big deal !) hahhaha.. Btw, my dad always doesn't like to look at the camera when we take pictures, (I wonder why? ) will train him to take nicer shots... Like this  

HAHHAHAHAH ! OMG ! Laughing my ass off ! 
Ya, That's my crazy ass sister molesting my dad ! hahahhahaha!!

Really had a wonderful celebration this year ! I want to again thank everyone who wished, celebrated and gave me presents on my birthday ! :D 
XOXO ~ have a great day everyone ! :)

Btw, here's the hotel details:

The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
5, Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin,
50000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tel : +603 2785 8000 
Fax : +603 2785 8080
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...