Instagram

Monday, 8 July 2013

Neon Pink !


Half a year has passed.. Not even sure whether i have grown mentally or physically.. Time really flies and JULY has arrived, those of you who don't know, I'm a july baby ~  hehe.. but i'm only 20 this year, so i really don't expect much. Well, nothing really much happen lately, so i'm just gonna update my blog with an outfit post. Btw, I know i haven't been updating any workout post, I'm doing a new workout to reshape my body, when the time comes will show you guys my transformation ! i hope is a big one ~  hehhe. will do my utmost best to give you al the motivation ! (** I myself, need motivation too ! )
Without further a do.. Here's my outfit !  :D













Got my round sunnies from  Ellui accessories.. LOVE it to the MAX. :D  & the best part of this round sunglasses is that it has UV400 to protect your eyes.. hardly you can find fashionable sunglasses with UV protection !  

That's all folks.. :D until next tim,   xoxo ~

MY OUTFIT 
Knitted Top : Time square 
Neon pink skirt :  h&m
Shoes : Shopaholic (Time square)
Sunnies : Ellui accessories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...